stay on my way, keep believe that we can do what we believe can do

03/04/12

let make my dreams come through :)

19 years-old.
     Yeeaaaah now I’m going to a year older. I shouldnt whining again to the parents. I have to be a wise woman. I can’t to be a child like usual who always complain when there is problem around me.

THANKS to :
  1. GOD, who still giving me the opportunity to experience life, and hopefully in the future I’ll be better and make my parents happy. amen.
  2. My mother, who had given birth to me. She always guide me and educate me until I become a woman today.
  3. My dad, who had also educate me with all simplicity that is.  When I was in home, you are always angry to me. But when I wasn’t in home, you are always call me everyday.
  4. My little brother who has a fat body. You are always get angry when fitting the phone, but it’s nothing ‘cause I love you so much :D
  5.  “sweety” who gives me spirit. You call me everyday, just for ask how about this day.  Thanks for everything.
  6. Thank you my families and my friends, success for all of you too.
      Oh yeah, hopefully I will make your wish come through. :D
their little wish
     I am always praying too that I would make my parents happy. And I wish that I will become to a useful person who anyone need, and successful. Amiiiinn 
START FROM NOW, I’m ready for 19 years old, Bismillaahirrahmaanirrahiim ya Allah

4 komentar:

  1. selamat ultah yaaaa! moga semua keinginannya tercapai di 19 tahun ini...amin!

    BalasHapus
  2. AAmiin ya Allah, baru buka blog -_-

    BalasHapus
  3. update skalian aja blognya, biar makin sering buka blog :)

    BalasHapus
  4. iya :D siappp, keseringan main tumblr jadi agak cuekin blog -___-

    BalasHapus